Acadia Shutters Charlotte is looking for an experienced carpenter or installer to join our full-time installation team. Installation Specialists are responsible for the professional installation of Acadia’s custom plantation shutters, shades, and window blinds. As employees of Acadia Shutters, it is expected that all installers not only be proficient in their trade, but also maintain our award-winning customer service. It is because of this expectation that many of our installers receive their own online reviews as a result of their professional work and professional demeanor.
What We Offer You
- Full medical, dental, vision, & life insurance plans
- 401k retirement planning
- Corporate van, computer, & phone
- 6 weeks of 1-on-1 paid training
- Full-time W2 position
- Paid time off
- All tools necessary to complete the job
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience + quarterly production bonuses
- No caps on quarterly bonuses!
What We Ask of You
- A commitment to learning and implementing Acadia’s award-winning customer service
- 3+ years experience as a trim carpenter, cabinet installer, general carpenter, or similar
- Good driving record
- Pass a full background check
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Experience installing plantation shutters or other window treatments (preferred, not required)
Our Mission and Vision
- To provide an experience of excellence.
- To create products that excite.
- To build careers that excel.
We encourage you to read our customer reviews on Google, Houzz, Facebook & Yelp. If you believe that your experience would be of value to the Acadia team – we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year