For over 15 years, Acadia Shutters has been transforming the custom window treatment industry with exceptional product and an award-winning customer experience. As a 10-time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award and a 6-time “Best of Houzz” winner, we’re committed to developing our employees, providing them with the tools they need to succeed, so that they can in turn create a phenomenal experience for our customers.
Installation Specialists are responsible for the professional installation of custom plantation shutters, shades, and blinds. As employees of Acadia Shutters, it is expected that all installers not only be proficient in their trade, but also maintain our award-winning customer service. It is because of this expectation that many of our installers receive their own online reviews as a result of their professional work and professional demeanor.
– Pre-screen: Every Acadia customer is screened before scheduling. Every customer is required to sign a liability waiver
– Temperature checks: Employees are expected to perform daily temperature checks
– Social Distance: Maintain 6 feet and practice social distancing as work duties permit.
– Wear a mask and wash hands: Every employee is required to wear a mask and practice safe hygiene by washing hands regularly
– Limited exposure: Installers are limited to 3-5 stops per day
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year