Sales Consultant – Atlanta, GA
Posted: March 25, 2019
Job Type: Sales
Acadia Shutters is once again growing and with growth comes opportunity! For over 15 years, Acadia Shutters has been transforming the custom window treatment industry with exceptional product and an award-winning customer experience. As a 10-time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award and a 6-time “Best of Houzz” winner, we’re committed to developing our employees, providing them with the tools they need to succeed, so that they can in turn create a phenomenal experience for our customers.
In-Home Sales Consultants meet with homeowners who have expressed interest in our custom products and services. They provide design advice, take measurements, and help guide the client from their first consultation through Acadia’s in-house, professional installation.
All consultations are pre-qualified and pre-scheduled by our amazing inside sales team. This role DOES NOT involve cold calling. Our goal in doing this is to allow you to focus on providing Acadia clients with a genuinely enjoyable and educational experience.
What We Offer You
- Full medical, dental, & life insurance plans
- Corporate car, computer, & phone
- 6 weeks of 1-on-1 paid training
- Weekly sales coaching sessions
- High-quality, prescreened & prescheduled leads
- Proprietary quoting software
- Work is conducted in the field, not in an office
- Full-time W2 position
- Paid time off
- Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience + commission.
- No caps on commissions.
What We Ask of You
- A commitment to learning and implementing Acadia’s award-winning customer service
- 2+ years of sales experience; in-home sales consultations a plus
- Good driving record
- Pass a full background check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Superb references from previous employers
- Experience measuring/installing window treatments, closet systems, etc (preferred, not required)
Our Mission and Vision
- To provide an experience of
- To create products that
- To build careers that
We encourage you to read our customer reviews on Google, Houzz, Facebook & Yelp. If you believe that your experience would be of value to the Acadia team – we want to hear from you!
Ready to apply?
Ready to submit your application? Send a cover letter and email email@example.com