Sales Consultant – Charlotte, NC
Posted: February 8, 2019
Job Type: Sales
Acadia Shutters is once again growing! In order to continue providing our customers with excellent product and exceptional service, we are seeking energetic sales professionals who can offer a demonstrable track record of retail or outside sales success. In this role, you will consult with and sell our custom handcrafted products directly to metro Charlotte homeowners.
Acadia Shutters offers its customers free in-home sales consultations. It is the job of the Sales Consultant to meet clients in their home, present product samples, provide design advice, discuss product options, take accurate measurements, and answer any questions they may have. Sales Consultants then use proprietary software designed by Acadia Shutters to create quotes for the customer to review. After the order has been placed, they also serve as project managers to ensure that installations go in smoothly and resolve any issues that may arise. New Sales Consultants will receive 5-7 weeks of extensive, one-on-one training.
Since 2003, Acadia Shutters has focused on delivering the highest level of service while offering great prices. But don’t take our word for it! We encourage our customers and prospective employees to read our reviews. As 10-time winners of the Angie’s List Super Service Award and 6-time Best of Houzz winners, it is clear that excellent customer service is in our DNA.
Qualifications and Skills
To qualify, you must have:
- 2+ years sales experience; In-home consultations a plus
- Good driving record
- Pass full background check
- Reliable home high speed internet access
- Proficiency in email & internet
- Ability to climb a ladder to measure windows up to 16′ high
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Detail oriented
- Experience with sales involving in-home consultations.
- A high level of computer proficiency including fluency with email, and the internet
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent references from all recent previous employers
Compensation: Base salary + total earnings potential of $80K + phone + company car + medical/dental insurance/vision/life insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000 – $80,000 /year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Charlotte, NC (Required)
- United States (Required)
Ready to apply?
Ready to submit your application? Send a cover letter and email firstname.lastname@example.org