Installation Specialist – Nashville, TN
Posted: April 9, 2019
Job Type: Installation
We’re growing and with growth comes opportunity! We’re searching for an experienced carpenter to join our Nashville Installation Team!
For over 15 years, Acadia Shutters has been transforming the custom window treatment industry with exceptional product and an award-winning customer experience. As a 10-time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award and a 6-time “Best of Houzz” winner, we’re committed to developing our employees, providing them with the tools they need to succeed, so that they can in turn create a phenomenal experience for our customers.
Installation Specialists are responsible for the professional installation of custom plantation shutters, shades, and blinds. As employees of Acadia Shutters, it is expected that all installers not only be proficient in their trade, but also maintain our award-winning customer service. It is because of this expectation that many of our installers are mentioned in our online reviews as a result of their professional work and professional demeanor.
What We Offer You
- Full medical, dental, & life insurance plans
- Corporate car, computer, & phone
- 6 weeks of 1-on-1 paid training
- Full-time W2 position
- Paid time off
- All tools necessary to complete the job
- Competitive Base Salary commensurate with experience + quarterly production bonuses
- No caps on bonuses
What We Ask of You
- A commitment to learning and implementing Acadia’s award-winning customer service
- 3+ years experience as a trim carpenter, cabinet installer, general carpenter, or similar
- Good driving record
- Pass a full background check
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to climb a ladder
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Experience installing plantation shutters or other window treatments (preferred, not required)
Our Mission and Vision
- To provide an experience of excellence.
- To create products that excite.
- To build careers that excel.
We encourage you to read our customer reviews on Google, Houzz, Facebook & Yelp. If you believe that your experience would be of value to the Acadia team – we want to hear from you!
Ready to apply?
Ready to submit your application? Send a cover letter and email email@example.com