Acadia Shutters is a rapidly growing specialty retailer of custom plantation shutters, shades, and blinds. We pride ourselves on providing award-winning products and service throughout Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, and Nashville, TN.
We are actively interviewing for an all-star Scheduler to join our award-winning service team. The Scheduler is responsible for scheduling in-home consultations for our clients and has the immense responsibility of executing our company’s #1 priority – creating an exceptional client experience from first call through install!
Acadia’s company culture encourages excellent service with every customer interaction. We expect our service team to see each interaction as an opportunity to provide our clients with kindness, professionalism, and solutions.
If you enjoy coming from a place of contribution and being in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment that has been recognized as an…
- 8-time Best of Houzz Service Award Winner
- 12-time Angie’s List Super-Service Award Winner
- & NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite
…then we want to hear from you!
As a Scheduler, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Receiving and following up with inbound leads, including answering live calls. These leads may come from email, website, phone, and social media sites as well, such as, Yelp, Houzz, etc. This is a high call volume position and the scheduler can be expected to take 100+ calls per day between outgoing and incoming.
- Effectively scheduling qualified leads for a sales consultation, ability to connect with customers, and gauge what their needs are. Determining whether or not home site is ready for measurements/and or consultation.
- Schedule consultations to minimize Sales Consultant travel time while also accommodating preferences and constraints of customers· Assigns sales consultant appropriate to their geographic location and close rate.
- Assist clients who are in need of product repairs and coordinate the facilitation of all needed repairs with the client, sales consultant, manufacturers, and installation team.
- Strategically schedule repairs to minimize Installation Specialist travel time while also accommodating customer preferences.
- Educate customers on the terms of our Limited Life-Time Warranty
- Field incoming customer calls and communicate customer needs to scheduler/management while providing excellent customer service· Pre-qualify leads prior to scheduling appointment.
- Answer general questions about our services and offerings.
- Provide support for sales consultants, this includes running credit card deposits, emailing quotes, etc.
- Determine how customer heard about us, and assign referrals to appropriate sales consultant on a timely basis· Maintain contact accurate record of client contact information.
- Provide formal and informal estimates for customers· Occasional ad-hoc project or other administrative support duties assigned.
What We Ask of You:
- Personable and enthusiastic demeanor
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields (1 year preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience or knowledge of construction and ability to perform simple math pertaining to the industry. For example, calculate square footage
- Experience working in an office setting; Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of appointment scheduling
- Detail oriented and good follow-through on tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate accurate, pertinent, information with sales consultants and respond to correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations with a sense of urgency
If you feel your skills and your appreciation for creating a great customer experience would make a good fit with our team, then let us know by applying today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday