Acadia Shutters is a rapidly growing specialty retailer of custom plantation shutters, shades, and blinds. We pride ourselves on providing award-winning products and service throughout Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, and Nashville, TN.
As a Scheduler, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Receiving and following up with inquiring customers, including answering live calls. These clients may come from email, website, phone, and social media sites such as, Yelp, Houzz, Facebook, etc. This is a high call volume position. The scheduler can be expected to take 100+ calls per day between outgoing and incoming.
- Effectively scheduling clients for a sales consultation. The scheduler should have the ability to connect with customers and gauge what their needs are.
- Schedule consultations to minimize Sales Consultant travel time while also accommodating preferences and constraints of customers·
- Answer general questions about our services and offerings
- Provide support for sales consultants. This includes running credit card deposits, emailing quotes, etc.
- Determine how a customer heard about us, and assign referrals to appropriate sales consultant on a timely basis.
- Provide formal and informal estimates for customers.
- Occasional ad-hoc project or other administrative support duties assigned.
- Personable and enthusiastic demeanor
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields (1 year preferred)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience or knowledge of construction and ability to perform simple math pertaining to the industry. For example, calculate square footage
- Experience working in an office setting; Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of appointment scheduling
- Detail oriented and good follow-through on tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate accurate, pertinent, information with sales consultants and respond to correspondence regarding scheduling changes/cancellations with a sense of urgency
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday