For over 15 years, Acadia Shutters has been transforming the custom window treatment industry with exceptional product and an award-winning customer experience. As a 10-time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award and a 6-time “Best of Houzz” winner, we’re committed to developing our employees and providing them with the tools they need to succeed so that they can in turn create a phenomenal experience for our customers.
In-Home Sales Consultants meet with homeowners who have expressed interest in our custom products and services. They provide design advice, take measurements, and help guide the client from their first consultation through Acadia’s professional installation.
All consultations are pre-qualified and pre-scheduled by our amazing inside sales team. This role DOES NOT involve cold-calling. Our goal in doing this is to allow you to focus on providing Acadia clients with a genuinely enjoyable and educational experience.
We encourage you to read our customer reviews on Google, Houzz, Facebook & Yelp. If you believe that your experience would be of value to the Acadia team – we want to hear from you!
During their first year with Acadia, Sales Consultants earn a competitive base salary while they are training/ramping up sales. With commissions, top performers may earn a total of as much as $70,000 during this first year. During their second year and beyond, most sales consultants earn between $70,000 and $100,000.
– Pre-screen: Every Acadia customer is screened before scheduling. Every customer is required to sign a liability waiver
– Temperature checks: Employees are expected to perform daily temperature checks
– Social Distance: Maintain 6 feet and practice social distancing as work duties permit.
– Wear a mask and wash hands: Every employee is required to wear a mask and practice safe hygiene by washing hands regularly
– Limited exposure: Installers are limited to 3-5 stops per day
Pay: $60,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year