Acadia Shutters is a rapidly growing specialty retailer of custom windows treatments with locations in Metro Atlanta, Charlotte, and Nashville. As a 12-time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award, 8-time “Best of Houzz” winner, and voted a NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite, we proudly offer our customers great prices & excellent customer service.
We’re actively interviewing for an experienced Marketing Manager to own all aspects of Acadia’s marketing, from content creation to budget management to campaign analysis and more! The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing comprehensive & diversified omnichannel marketing strategies in order to continue growing our business. The most successful candidate understands the importance of maintaining brand integrity, can analyze & report on a campaign’s successes & failures and is proficient in both verbal & written communication.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the following:
- Manage multi-channel SEM Campaigns for Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, & Facebook Ads
- Research & remain educated on SEM / SEO strategies & best practices
- Propose & implement SEO techniques to improve organic web traffic
- Create & coordinate creative assets for Youtube, Gmail, and Google Display Campaigns
- Produce & publish content for social media outlets including Facebook & Instagram
- Coordinate the content & execution of email campaigns via Mail Chimp
- Identify new digital marketing opportunities and propose campaign strategies for each
- Coordinate the design of direct mail postcards
- Negotiate purchase terms with printers, radio stations, broadcast companies, etc.
- Oversee creative design of company assets including product photography, staff photography, & video content
- Finding & Managing freelance creative talent including designers, photographers, copywriters, video editors, etc.
ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Manage a monthly marketing budget across multiple advertising channels
- Study customer source trends
- Research & implement new customer source opportunities
- Track & analyze website traffic via Google Analytics
- Organize & analyze data to identify the effectiveness of marketing channels and campaigns
- Conduct competitor research & analyze Acadia’s position in the marketplace
What Acadia Shutters Offers You:
- Full medical, dental, vision, & life insurance plans
- 401k investment opportunities
- Paid time off
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Growth-based bonus structure
- Dedicated office
- Company phone & computer
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or other related fields
- Five years of relevant work experience
- Experience with project management and managing a creative team
- Advanced knowledge with creating and managing Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, & Facebook Ads
- Expert knowledge with top social media channels, tools, and the platforms used to track and analyze their performance
- Experience working with email distribution programs such as Mail Chimp.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year