Atlanta Sales Consultant
Posted: January 14, 2016
Job Type: Sales
Acadia Shutters, Inc. is a rapidly-growing Atlanta based company providing custom plantation shutters, blinds, and other window treatments directly to homeowners. We are seeking energetic sales professionals who can offer a demonstrable track record of retail or outside sales success. In this role, you will consult with and sell our products directly to the owners of Atlanta’s finest homes.
Since 2003, we’ve focused on delivering the highest level of service while offering great prices. We have many great reviews online and have installed our products in a Governor’s mansion and the Ritz Carlton as well as thousands of fine homes. We are a 7-time recipient of the Angie’s List Super Service Award and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are also on the 2014 Inc 5000 list of the most rapidly growing private companies in the the US.
Sales Consultants meet with homeowners to design, measure, and prepare quotes for window treatments. After the sale, they work with our installation team to ensure that all jobs are completed to the satisfaction of our customers.Our most successful sales consultants have backgrounds as either sales professionals or in-home installation professionals with sales experience.
To qualify, you must have:
- 2+ years sales experience. Experience with sales involving in-home consultations a plus.
- Good driving record
- Reliable and presentable vehicle
- Pass full background check
- Reliable home high speed internet access.
- Proficiency in Excel, email, and the internet
- Ability to climb a ladder to measure windows up to 16′ high
- Be available to work M-F 8:00 am — 6:00 pm, + some Saturday and evening appointments
Ideal candidate will have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Detail oriented
- Basic carpentry skills or experience installing window treatments/cabinets/doors/closet systems or the like.
- Experience with sales involving in-home consultations.
- A high level of computer proficiency including fluency with Excel, email, and the internet
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent references from all recent previous employersCompensation: Base salary + commission = total earnings potential of up to $80K + benefits + phone + gas allowance or company car + medical insuranceLocal candidates only:
Local candidates only:
Sales: 2 years
Ready to apply?
Ready to submit your application? Send a cover letter and email firstname.lastname@example.org