Nashville Installation Specialist
Posted: January 14, 2016
Job Type: Installation
Acadia Shutters, Inc is looking for an experienced professional installer to install plantation shutters, blinds, and shades in the Nashville metro area. This is a full time position requiring installations to be completed Mon — Fri and occasional Saturdays.
Acadia Shutters, Inc. is a rapidly growing retailer of window treatments since 2003. We focus on delivering the highest level of service while offering great prices. We have many great reviews online and have installed our products in a Governor’s mansion and the Ritz Carlton as well as thousands of fine homes. We are a 7-time winner of the Angie’s List Super Service Award and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We are also on the 2014 Inc 5000 list of the most rapidly growing private companies in the the US.
- 3+ years experience in trim carpentry/cabinet installations or similar experience. Experience installing plantations shutters and other window treatments a plus.
- Good driving record & reliable transportation
- Pass full background check
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Detail oriented
- A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to climb a ladder to install high windows
- Excellent references from all recent previous employers
- Internet access
- Familiarity with Excel a plus
Attractive base salary + production/customer satisfaction bonuses. Van, computer and cell phone provided. Medical Insurance.
Total earning potential:
Local candidates only:
Trim carpentry/cabinet installations or similar experience.: 3 years
Required license or certification:
High school or equivalent
Ready to apply?
Ready to submit your application? Send a cover letter and email firstname.lastname@example.org